[EP-tech] Re: Creating/maintaining EPrint Bazaar packages

Ian Stuart Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 15:06:02 BST 2013

On 08/10/13 14:33, sf2 wrote:
> Ian,
>
> You can manage the package's content via the UI: Admin > System Tools >
> EPrints Bazaar > Developer Tools. No need to run any command line tools.
>
>>From there you'll be able to select files, create the EPM package and
> publish it to the Bazaar (will require an account on the bazaar). If you
> update the code, do the same, increment the version number and re-publish
> it.
>
> I think that's all. Ho and add an icon (see
> http://wiki.eprints.org/w/My_First_Bazaar_Package - step 2)

Yes - I can do that..... its what I used to make the .epm file in the
first place.
However that requires maintaining a complete EPrints install for the
package, which I was hoping to keep mostly seperate from other
development work I'm doing

I guess its the way it goes.... as the GUI is also the way of pushing
the the Bazaar too :)
--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.