[EP-tech] Re: Custom javascript

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Oct 7 12:22:31 BST 2013

+1 :o)
I've been pondering this - anyone fancy a 'what's in EPrints Javascript and can we hack it into jQuery' day sometime?

Also, in answer to the initial query, if you place a javascript file in ~/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/static/javascript/auto/, it should get picked up (there may already be a '90_local.js' file in there you can add to as well.

Cheers,
John