[EP-tech] Making forms

Lizz Jennings e.jennings at bath.ac.uk
Thu Nov 28 17:34:24 GMT 2013

Hello all,

Is there any documentation on making forms?

In particular I'm trying to provide a number of lists of options - it's
not stuff I want to go directly into EPrints, more that I'm looking to
gather a set of data and turn it into a document which can be attached
to the EPrint record as a file.

I've worked through some of the documentation on Plugins that covers
using EPrints fields (e.g. SimpleForm.pm), but if there's no underlying
data, how do you generate a list of options?

Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk