[EP-tech] Export options - MODS and MARC

Pauline Simpson psimpson07 at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 15:44:08 GMT 2013

 This is a query that links to Seb's really good proposal to set up EPrints Forum for new features to be suggested.

With searching:  Github; eprints-tech list; Bazaar; Plugins, I think I found that  for Version 3.2 there was a plugin for MODS and MARC (ISO2709) export/import.

We now have 3.3.11, but these two options do not appear in that versions export offer.  I just wondered what the process was in deciding what 'new' features go into new version's default profile ie why did these two extra export options not get included?

Am assuming Seb that this is what your EPrints Forum will address.

thanks  Pauline