[EP-tech] Basic search function

Shaharom Nizam Mohamed nizam.mohamed at mmu.edu.my
Thu Nov 21 06:46:26 GMT 2013

Hello All,

I would like to ask regarding the basic search function in Eprints.
Apparently, our newly installed eprints is unable to perform basic search.
When I do a test by search using the full title of the uploaded document,
it will returned no result. However, if I search same title through advance
search, it seem that I can get the correct result and there is no problem
at all.

is there any configuration that I need to do regarding to this?

Thanks a lot guys and have a nice day.
--
"Bridging boundaries, connecting minds"

Best Regards,

Mr. Shaharom Nizam Mohamed
Assistant Manager,
Marketing & Information Development Unit,
Siti Hasmah Digital Library,
Multimedia University,
Persiaran Multimedia,
63100 Cyberjaya,