[EP-tech] Re: Editorial rights restrictions

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Nov 18 15:50:22 GMT 2013

Hi Andras,

On 18/11/13 12:19, András Micsik wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> 	I have some questions about editorial rights restrictions:
>
> - After I set a restriction on division or subject, how can I clear it? I
> cannot unselect all options after I selected one...
Hit the [Ctrl] key and un-select.

> - A trickier one: I need to set restrictions based on creators field. I added
> creators to the user_review_scope.pl config file. When I try to access an item
> and it checks the editorial restriction, I get this error:

The field would be "creators_name" I think - "creators" is a virtual
field to gather creators_name and creators_id (usually the email
address) together.

I don't think restricting the scope to a "name" is going to work very
well - "names" are not unique ID fields unlike divisions/subjects etc.
If anything restrict against the _id bit.

Seb