[EP-tech] Re: Announcement: EPrints Forums

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 13 17:53:23 GMT 2013

Hello Pauline,

This is a bit odd - does it time-out? The alternative URL for the forum
is https://discussions.zoho.com/eprints

I like your idea about keeping a log - I was thinking of adding
something similar to our wiki pages. As I wrote earlier, I still have
few other websites/resources to announce, where all the information (and
links) can be found at one glance, including roadmaps/features election.
This will be ready in the next week or two.

Kind regards,
Seb.