[EP-tech] Re: Announcement: EPrints Forums

Pauline Simpson psimpson07 at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 17:40:07 GMT 2013

Forgive me Seb if this is a no brainer.  I have not been able to get through to the Forum via http://forum.eprints.org/             to check if this is already set up.

Might I also suggest that a spreadsheet (or log of some sort) is maintained of suggested new features/developments, possibly with a response column, so that we can check (without trawling through lots of emails), before putting forward something that might already have been suggested?

thanks  Pauline