[EP-tech] Re: Announcement: EPrints Forums

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 13 17:02:01 GMT 2013

Yes that's exactly it John.

A bit more background on the forum: I really needed a place where we can
have proper discussions about upcoming features. Some features need
everyone's opinions and expertise (take ACL for instance) and some
follow-up. Ho by the way, everyone's welcome to the Forum. The topics
should be about development "stuff" but not necessarily brought by
developers.

Also, we will likely, in the future, need more forums (eg. for
non-technical discussions). Will come soon when I upgrade my Zoho
account (Zoho is the forum company we're using) :)

Seb.