[EP-tech] Re: IRstat

Mark Gregson mark.gregson at qut.edu.au
Wed Nov 13 00:03:44 GMT 2013

Please read the error message and attempt to understand the error before asking for help from the list. Google would have answered this question quickly.

The important part of this message is "Can't locate Text/CSV_XS.pm in @INC".  This means Perl can't find the Text::CSV_XS package.  It's probably not installed. Try installing it with cpan or possibly yum or whatever other package management tool your Linux distribution uses. There is copious documentation for those online.

If that doesn't work then you probably have more a complicated problem involving missing directories in @INC.

Cheers
Mark