[EP-tech] Re: IRstat

Ranju Upadhyay Ranju.Upadhyay at nuim.ie
Tue Nov 12 09:41:51 GMT 2013

Hi all again,

I have  installed the IRStat 1.0.3  and gone through the steps outlined in
INSTALL file. However on trying to run the setup I get this error.I have
made the necessary changes in irstats.cgi file to point it to the right
location that our eprints is installed in.

./irstats.cgi nuimeprn setup

Can't locate Text/CSV_XS.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/var/lib/eprints3/perl_lib/ChartDirector
/var/lib/eprints3/perl_lib/AWStats/awstats-6.95/wwwroot/cgi-bin/lib/
/var/lib/eprints3/perl_lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 .) at /usr/local/share/perl5/Logfile/EPrints/Hit.pm line
328.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/share/perl5/Logfile/EPrints/Hit.pm line 328.

Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/share/perl5/Logfile/EPrints.pm
line 10.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/share/perl5/Logfile/EPrints.pm line 10.

Compilation failed in require at /var/lib/eprints3/perl_lib/IRStats.pm line
43.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/lib/eprints3/perl_lib/IRStats.pm
line 43.

Compilation failed in require at ./irstats.cgi line 17.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./irstats.cgi line 17.

Can I get some help please?

Thanks

Ranju Upadhyay

National University of Ireland Maynooth.