[EP-tech] Documentation for EPrint searches

Ian Stuart Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk
Tue May 28 15:17:47 BST 2013

I'm sure I ask this every 6 months.... and I keep searching the net &
not find anything...

Is there any documentation on creating searches in EPrints?

I want to find all the eprints where field A is not empty and field B
has the value "Fred"

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.