[EP-tech] Re: {Disarmed} Re: Re: Access to Bazaar

Sheppard, Nick N.E.Sheppard at leedsmet.ac.uk
Thu May 23 11:35:36 BST 2013

Thanks!

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Denis Pitzalis
Sent: 23 May 2013 11:27
To: Eprints Tech Mailing List
Subject: [EP-tech] {Disarmed} Re: Re: Access to Bazaar

Dear all,

sorry to be late. if you are using the github version you can also use:
$c->{proxy} = 'MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "127.0.0.180" claiming to be http://127.0.0.1:8080<http://127.0.0.1:8080>';
in 10_core.pl<http://10_core.pl>
since https://github.com/eprints/eprints/pull/3
Best,