[EP-tech] Re: Access to Bazaar

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Thu May 23 10:21:50 BST 2013

Nick,
This does sound like a proxy issue.
>From the server (on the command-line), as the user that Apache runs as, try doing a 'wget http://bazaar.eprints.org' - to see if that works.
If the patch has been applied, but the http_proxy setting isn't getting set within Apache environment (Apache isn't using a login-shell!), then it still won't work.
I can't remember the specifics of how to get it working, but this may help:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/env.html (or a similar page for the version of Apache you're using),

Cheers,
John