[EP-tech] Re: Display of items under review

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue May 21 16:17:49 BST 2013

If there's something spending apart in your SWORD deposit (for example
perhaps you're using a generic 'sword' user or something...), then you
can use the EP_TRIGGER_CREATED to over write the eprint_status and set
it to 'buffer' (aka Review). Otherwise SWORD will default to the
'inbox', I think because items need to be validated before they can be
deposited to the buffer/review.

As for the 404, you might be able to set-up some handlers in apache.

Seb.