[EP-tech] Access problem to the links on EPrints

Zehra TASKIN zehrayanar at gmail.com
Tue May 21 13:13:12 BST 2013

Dear all,

We created a repository. It is accesible on that link;

http://bbyeprints.hacettepe.edu.tr

We are accesing our repository on the campus via IP; 10.40.21.201.
"bbyeprints" address is only valid for outside the campus.

I can configure some links (like son eklenenler (latest); arsiv politikası
(archive policy)) and we can access links both the campus and outside the
campus. I changed the <a href="10.40.21.201/information.html"> code with <a
href="/information.html">. It is now working. However, i can not find the
correct way to change banner IP and the menus. Please could you help me
about this issue. If you click on our repository and banner, you can see
what i am asking about.

With best regards.

ZT