[EP-tech] Either / Or

Phil philpearson at iinet.net.au
Mon May 13 12:35:02 BST 2013

OK I am having extreme difficulties installing on Windows 2008 R2, has
anyone done this recently?  Have you documented the successful process?
Alternately if anyone could make a VMWare Virtual Appliance then that would
be better still. (or both)

This is required for the Australian Conservation Foundation who are
Not-For-Profit .  My time in assisting here is fully voluntary on top of my
full time work so I am struggling to devote the attention I need to get this
working.

Any assistance would be gratefully received and you will also be officially
an environmental warrior.

Thanks in advance