[EP-tech] default.xml

keerthana reddy mkeerthana054 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:17:47 BST 2013

Hi,

Changes in default.xml are not getting reflected in the repository. My
default.xml is in the archiveid/cfg/lang/en/templates. I have tried to
remove the browse by subjects view and ran generate_static, the header part
has changed (browse by subject is still there). I have restored the view
but the header did not change. Even when i remove the default.xml, nothing
is getting changed in the repository. I have run static, views, abstracts,
reloaded the confg, and restarted apache server too. But nothing helped.
Kindly help me with the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
*M.Keerthana*