[EP-tech] Re: Use of e-print request button

Stevan Harnad amsciforum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 14:05:24 BST 2013

Dear Michael,

Thanks ever so much for this very useful information on implemementing
the e-prints
Button <http://eprints.soton.ac.uk/268511/> for
DSpace<https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/RequestCopy>
.

Could others please also send the corresponding information for
implementing it for EPrints <http://wiki.eprints.org/w/RequestEprint>,
where it originated?

That will cover most of IR space worldwide, and other softwares will be
inspired to implement it too.

Many thanks,

Stevan Harnad