[EP-tech] Re: error message on navigation menu

Ian Stuart Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 21 15:15:40 BST 2013

On 21/06/13 14:50, John Salter wrote:
> Has there been any patching on the server recently?
> More specifically, has the LibXML module been patched?
There is the LibXML bug.... and I found a problem with the exporter
stuff adn perl 5:16+: the utf8::decode function has changed what it does
when given an undefined scalar.

.... but this only seems to affect exports, and is localised to
Repository.pm

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.