[EP-tech] Re: {Disarmed} Re: Re: IRStats2 Beta

Jean-Marie Le Bechec Jean-Marie.LeBechec at inp-toulouse.fr
Thu Jun 20 15:52:48 BST 2013

Hi Seb,

well, i tried to insert:

sub prepare_select
{
         my( $self, $sql, %options ) = @_;

         if( defined $options{limit} && length($options{limit}) )
         {
                 if( defined $options{offset} && length($options{offset}) )
                 {
                         $sql .= sprintf(" LIMIT %d OFFSET %d",
                                 $options{limit},
                                 $options{offset} );
                 }
                 else
                 {
                         $sql .= sprintf(" LIMIT %d", $options{limit} );
                 }
         }

         return $self->prepare( $sql );
}

in Handler.pm and restart Apache and i see no change ! I missed
something? There is nothing in the logs.

jm

Mail : lebechec at inp-toulouse.fr