[EP-tech] Re: Rezing name fields not working, bug?

Joel Rosental R. joel.rosental at imdea.org
Thu Jun 20 12:01:16 BST 2013

I haven't touched the CSS file yet. With FireBug it says that its class is:

"ep_form_text ep_eprint_creators_name_given".

Even if it was the css overriding this property, then why am I supposed
to modify it into the fields_property_defaults file? it doesn't make sense.

Apart from that, if I change some settings (i.e input_cols) into
creators_id field then this change is taken, but with the name field by
some reason is not taking it.

--

Joel Rosental R.
System Administrator