[EP-tech] Re: {Disarmed} Re: Re: IRStats2 Beta

Jean-Marie Le Bechec Jean-Marie.LeBechec at inp-toulouse.fr
Wed Jun 19 08:51:21 BST 2013

Hi Seb,

the process is ok (create table, etc) :

$ /appli/eprints/archives/oatao/bin/stats/process_stats oatao --setup
--verbose
Generating set tables.
Removed table 'irstats2_sets_authors'
Removed table 'irstats2_sets_divisions'
Removed table 'irstats2_sets_subjects'
Removed table 'irstats2_sets_type'
Removed table 'irstats2_groupings_authors'
Removed table 'irstats2_groupings_divisions'
Removed table 'irstats2_groupings_subjects'
Removed table 'irstats2_groupings_type'
Removed table 'irstats2_cache_set_values'
Creating internal tables
About to process dataset 'history'
Creating table 'irstats2_history'
history: starting from record 0
history: 1083209 records to process.
About to process dataset 'access'
Creating table 'irstats2_referrer'
Creating table 'irstats2_browsers'
Creating table 'irstats2_search_terms'
Creating table 'irstats2_downloads'
Creating table 'irstats2_views'
Access: accessid to process: from 0 to 1727808
Access: it took 1 secs to parse 1 records ( average = 1.00 records/sec )
Access: 1 records kept out of 1 ( ratio = 100.00% )
About to process dataset 'eprint'
Creating table 'irstats2_doc_access'
Creating table 'irstats2_deposits'
Creating table 'irstats2_doc_format'
eprint: starting from record 0
eprint: 2652 records to process.
Leaving now

but the results are not (or not complete). I see some informations about
eprints database but nothing about downloads! See attached images.

Another thing : Looking where this problem could come I changed the perl
path in this file fp_stats.

Thanks

jean-marie

Mail : lebechec at inp-toulouse.fr