[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 Beta

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 16:28:33 BST 2013

Hello,

If you go to https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/tree/master/epm and do
a right-click on the epm + "Save as...", you'll be saving the target
which is an HTML document (from gitbub), not the EPM source :-)

Instead, either get a local clone of the git repository (git clone
git://github.com/eprints/irstats2.git) or use the "ZIP" option on the
page above.

Then you'll have the actual EPM file that you can upload to your repository.

Thanks for sharing your experience, let me know how you get on once the
package's installed!

Seb.