[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 Beta

Jean-Marie Le Bechec Jean-Marie.LeBechec at inp-toulouse.fr
Mon Jun 17 15:09:48 BST 2013

Hi Seb,

When i try to execute the script : ./process_stats oatao --setup --verbose

the prompt give me this :

"Generating set tables.
Can't call method "clone" on an undefined value at
/appli/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/Database.pm line 931, <DATA> line 959."

My eprints is : EPrints 3.2.4 (Victoria Sponge)

I also have installed "Date::Calc" and added EP_TRIGGER_DYNAMIC_TEMPLATE
=> 10, (line 123)
EP_TRIGGER_DYNAMIC_TEMPLATE (line 153)

in Const.pm

Any idea ?

Thanks !

Jean-Marie

Le 05/06/2013 15:09, Sebastien Francois a écrit :
> Hi Pierre,
>
> I haven't tested on 3.1, I doubt it will work as most of the API is
> using some "concepts" introduced in 3.2.
>
> Seb.
>
> On 05/06/13 13:47, Nault, Pierre wrote:
>>
>> Hi Sebastien,
>>
>> What is the compatibility with eprints 3.1 ?
>>
>> Pierre Nault

Jean Marie Le Bechec
Service Commun de la Documentation
Responsable ingenierie documentaire
&
Direction du Systeme d'Information
Referent Etudes

Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse
6 allee Emile Monso - bp 34038 -
31029 Toulouse cedex 4
Tel : 05 34 32 31 16
Mail : lebechec at inp-toulouse.fr