[EP-tech] Re: access controll

Ian Stuart Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 09:55:16 BST 2013

On 17/06/13 09:11, Gárdos Judit wrote:
> Hi,
> I just joined this mailing list today.
> We are planning on building our repository based on eprints. At the
> IASSIST meeting I heard that somebody plans to develop the access
> controll in eprints.
> Do you have any information about this?

What do you mean by "access control"?

There is already some access-control stuff there: different grades of
users, embargos for records, and multiple options for authenticating users.

Both the authentication routines and user-types stuff was built to be
extensible.

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.