[EP-tech] Weird "session" problem within EPrints 3.3.11

Joel Rosental R. joel.rosental at imdea.org
Fri Jul 5 13:57:41 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm having a strange behavior with EPrints 3.3.11. This is the problem:
When I login into EPrints and click on "Deposit Item" I get a menu to
choose the Item Type (everything is fine until this point).

If I continue through the workflow I can deposit the item without
problem, but if on that screen (choosing the item type) I click on for
instance,  "Home" button, then besides taking me to the main webpage
(HOME), it "destroys" my session as I appear as I haven't logged in yet.

Any ideas of why I'm getting this behavior?

--

Joel Rosental R.
System Administrator

Tel: +34 91 481 69 87