[EP-tech] Alphabetised Lists and Diacritics

Budden, Yvonne Y.C.Budden at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Jul 2 16:19:53 BST 2013

Dear All,

I wondered if anyone had found a way round this little issue we have been having?

In any of our alphabetised lists on the system if there is a diacritic in the word being alphabetised it is automatically moved to the bottom of the alphabet rather than being integrated into the list.  Please see the author Boris Gänsicke in our author views: http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/view/author_id/index.G.html

Is there any way to change this so that the system treats the letters with diacritics as the same as the base letters?

Many thanks for any help people can provide,
Yvonne

Mrs Yvonne Budden,
Academic Support Manager (Research), University of Warwick
Chair: UK Council of Research Repositories<http://ukcorr.org/> (UKCoRR)

Email: y.c.budden at warwick.ac.uk<mailto:y.c.budden at warwick.ac.uk> | Tel: +44 2476 5 75793<tel:%2B44%202476%205%2075793> / +44 2476 1 51275 | University of Warwick Library, Gibbet Hill Road, Coventry. CV4 7AL

Research Support: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/library/researchandteaching/
Open Access Support: http://go.warwick.ac.uk/lib-researchers/authors
Warwick Research Archive Portal (WRAP): http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk
Submit your paper to WRAP: http://go.warwick.ac.uk/irsubmit