[EP-tech] Re: Importing files and metadata with /bin/import

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 17:36:31 GMT 2013

Hi Pierre,
How are the file referenced in the BibTex files?
Is it in the URL field, or something else.

Do you have copies of the files stored locally, or would the files be retrieved over http?

You should be able to modify the BibTex import - if you look at the end of the file attached to this:
http://files.eprints.org/226/
It might help - although it's for EPrints 2 so will probably need some tweaking to get it working.

Cheers,
John