[EP-tech] migrating customised code when upgrading 3.1.0 -> 3.3.10

Matthew Brady Matthew.Brady at usq.edu.au
Tue Jan 22 02:05:26 GMT 2013

Hi All,

In previous versions (3.1.x),  there used to be a line in the file /opt/eprints3/archives/<repoid>/cfg/cfg.d/eprint_render.pl

       my @documents = $eprint->get_all_documents();

Which could be replaced to allow supporting documents etc., related to the eprint item, to be stored but not made visible on abstract pages etc..

       my @documents = ();

       foreach my $doc ( $eprint->get_all_documents() )

       {

             next if $doc->get_value( "security" ) eq "nonvisible";

             push @documents, $doc;

       }

Does anyone know of a way to do this in 3.3.10?

Thanks

Matt

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If you received this email by mistake,
please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily
reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland.  Although all
reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no
viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses
arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education
with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )