[EP-tech] Filtered workflows don't sort?

Alan.Stiles Alan.Stiles at open.ac.uk
Thu Jan 17 15:44:34 GMT 2013

(using eprints 3.3.10)
Query 1 - I seem to remember seeing a discussion go past, but now I can't find it in the archive -
Is there a known issue with the workflow views where sorting by heading doesn't work when the view is being filtered, and if so, is there a fix for it?
(eg 'review' workflow, filtered to only 'articles' then click on the 'userid' column to sort by submitting user, filters but then won't sort)  I've checked demoprints and it seems to have the same issue.

--
Alan Stiles
Digital Repository Developer,