[EP-tech] javascript scripts don't show/load

Kim Braun kim.braun at uni-oldenburg.de
Mon Jan 14 12:38:38 GMT 2013

Dear all,

we are running eprints 3.3.7 and have a problem with javascript scripts that are not called correctly, i.e. do not seem to be available.

The problem may be similar to the one described on http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/16131.html, but the solution presented there doesn't seem to work for us.
We have a re-direct to our local CAS integrated that then re-re-directs to our eprints installation, which works fine.

The javascript scripts that are not available are
- when uploading a document (no progress bar, error message as on 16131.html, reload of page shows that file has indeed been uploaded)
- after upload of more than one file (cannot delete file or move them up and down in file list, link shows "javascript:")

And this is the case with both secure_auto.js and auto.js

I'd appreciate any help.
thanks
kim

Kim Braun

BIS - Bibliotheks- und Informationssystem
der Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg
Mediendienste/Digitale Bibliothek
Uhlhornsweg 49-55, 26129 Oldenburg

Fon ++494417984025
Fax ++494417984040