[EP-tech] Search eprints from external site.

Abdul Bashet a.bashet at ulcc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 11:15:35 GMT 2013

Hi,

I want to develop a plugin for a (Virtual Learning Environment)VLE which will search for eprints with some keywords and from the list of results user will select the repository to make the link to his post in the VLE.

Please help me some one; How can I send a request to a eprints with some keyword and get a results with list of eprints repository?

I am not familiar with perl, I will make the necessary scripts by php. I am expecting if there is any service/example like SWORD that will very helpful for me.

Regards,
Abdul Bashet
E-Learning Developer
University of London