[EP-tech] Warning Message in logs....

Matthew Brady Matthew.Brady at usq.edu.au
Fri Feb 22 06:32:22 GMT 2013

Hi All,

I am in the process of re-migrating all our local code customisations onto a new 3.3.10 server, and I'm stumped with this odd message in the http error logs...

Warning! EPrints::Plugin::Screen::Author_Instance::Staff::Edit wants to appear somewhere but doesn't specify the place to appear

Is  there a way I can put code into this pm file, to try and find out whats going on?

Thanks...

Matt

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If you received this email by mistake,
please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily
reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland.  Although all
reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no
viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses
arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education
with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )