[EP-tech] simple search bug?

Avischai Stenger stengera at ulb.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Feb 19 11:45:54 GMT 2013

Hello,

something i noticed in my Eprints installation, don't know if its a bug
or something i should know ;-)
using simple search, "e" as a postfix make sometimes no different.
it happen on my  Installation with   "tale" or "tal", "perl" or "perle"
so i tried it on:  "http://demoprints.eprints.org", same thing happens...

looking for "worlde" or "world" , "maroone" or "maroon", "bedae" or
"beda" ,  "Naturale" or " Natural", give the same results
looking for "Engelse or "Engels", "Thingse" or "Things" , "Habitse" or
"Habits", "Symposiume" or "Symposium" give different results

Regards

A.S.