[EP-tech] Re: steps to add Google Anaytics script

Tim Brody tdb2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 11 13:37:42 GMT 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-08 at 17:08 +0000, MacCorkle, Gwendolyn B. wrote:
> Can I and where would I add it as an inline script?
>

> Where would I add the js script and the instructions to treat it as an
> include?

If you mean, where do you drop the .js link, you want to add that into
your template.

Copy lib/templates/default.xml into
archives/[repoid]/cfg/templates/default.xml and modify the <head>
section in accordance with Google's instructions.
(Restart the Web server to pick up the new template)

All the best,
Tim