[EP-tech] Re: Sword2 Packager for eprints 3.3.11

Ian Stuart Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 8 07:55:40 GMT 2013

On 04/02/13 12:41, David Kane wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am using EasyDeposit to add items to our eprints 3.3.11 repository.
> It doesn't seem to be unpacking them properly.  I.E. the file gets
> unpacked but the metadata doesn't seem to make it.  I am using the
> packager atom_multipart_eprints, in EasyDeposit.
>
> Can anyone send me an example package that actually works (I.E. metadata
> and single file attachment that upload successfully to EPrints).

David - have a read of
   http://oarepojunction.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/sword-1-3-vs-sword-2/
which is where I got to in exploring this.

All importers (be they command-line, web interface, or SWORD) all live
in Eprints::Plugin::Import::*

I was looking at Compressed.pm when other work diverted me away from this.

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.