[EP-tech] Re: Cleaning database up

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 6 15:24:50 GMT 2013

David,

I wouldn't change the userid field - this provides internal relations
between objects (e.g. eprint.userid etc). Updating that field everywhere
is a big task, and I'm not sure what you'd achieve by doing so.

If you need to add extra info to the user objects, simply add a new
field to the user dataset.

Seb.