[EP-tech] Re: empty subject and years views

David Whitehead dwhitehead at lincoln.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 16:07:52 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I found the issue and fixed it, I didn't know that they originally
changed the name for aware main subject that is loaded, so I had to edit
eprint_field.pl in the cfg.d-> subject-> top section to relate it to the
correct subjects.

Hope this helps anyone else who didn't know,

Kind regards,

David Whitehead.