[EP-tech] EPrints and Research Data: a date for your diaries, 15th October

Rachel Proudfoot R.E.Proudfoot at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Aug 29 12:02:48 BST 2013

*** Apologies for cross posting ***

Dear colleagues

We're planning a meeting / information exchange in Leeds to explore the use of EPrints for research data. We have put together a rough programme but are happy to shape the day around what you'd find most useful.

DATE: 15th October
VENUE: Level 7 Conference Room, EBL Library, University of Leeds

Please register at the link below. As part of the registration process you will be able to volunteer to speak and /or nominate what you'd like to discuss.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/7979024477

Please contact me if you'd like further information.

Best wishes

Rachel

***
Rachel Proudfoot
Interim Coordinator, Research Data Leeds
The University Library
University of Leeds
http://researchdata.leeds.ac.uk/
Tel: 0113 343 4554