[EP-tech] New item types not showing fields under view.

Joel Rosental R. joel.rosental at imdea.org
Mon Aug 26 13:35:05 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm running EPrints 3.3.11 and have created some new item types
(basically derived from former item type 'journal' and now I'm
distinguishing between 'journal' and 'article') but the 'Item type' view
of these new item types is not showing some other fields like:
journal/magazine name, issue number, pages, ISSN, etc.

i.e:

Maamar, Haifa Raja and Boukerche, Azzedine and Petrie, Emil (2013)
/Streaming 3D Meshes over Thin Mobile Devices./
<http://eprints.networks.imdea.org/490/> [Magazine Articles]

Any ideas of why of this behavior?

Thanks in advance.

--