[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 GeoChart

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 23 16:29:59 BST 2013

Hi Cristian,

Yes this is a known issue: https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/issues/3

There's a clash between two javascript libraries. Updating your version
of Prototype to 1.7.1 will fix that issue but brings in other issues
around auto-completion in EPrints.

My advice would be to replace that map with a simple table for now (how
to do this is explained in z_irstats2.pl).

Kind regards,
Seb.