[EP-tech] Re: Search error -

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 23 11:01:24 BST 2013

Hi Andras,

Check you have a Xapian database on disk, should be in:

/opt/eprints3/archives/<id>/var/xapian/

(replace /opt/eprints3 with your eprints install path, if different).

If not, re-index the eprint dataset:

/opt/eprints3/bin/epadmin reindex <id> eprint

And i think you need to regenerate the order values too:

/opt/eprints3/bin/epadmin reorder <id> eprint

Search should then work.

Seb.