[EP-tech] SystemSettings.pm not generated by EPrints 3.3.12 tar.gz installer

Dennis - UT dv.eprints at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 09:30:26 BST 2013

I'm trying to upgrade from EPrints 3.2.9 to 3.3.12 using the tar.gz
installer. The problem however is that it doesn't generate the
SystemSettings.pm. I seems to just copy the CVS version instead:

# This is only for the CVS version. It should be auto-generated by the

The 3.3.11 installer does generate SystemSettings.pm but doesn't copy
the settings from my old SystemSettings.pm file.

Is this a bug?

What's the workaround, simply copy my old 3.2.9 SystemSettings.pm file?

Dennis
University of Twente