[EP-tech] Mozilla Firefox/Waterfox Login Issue

Sheraaz Buksh sheraaz.a.buksh at usp.ac.fj
Mon Apr 29 22:10:57 BST 2013

Hi

We have our EPrints repository setup to use ldap authentication and we are using SSL. Whenever I try to visit any https page on the repository it keeps taking me back to the login screen and after I login it takes me to the page I requested initially. This happens for any https page and only on Mozilla Firefox/Waterfox browsers. It works fine on Google Chrome.

Any ideas on this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Sheraaz