[EP-tech] To make a field multiple afterwards

Florian Heß hess at ub.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Apr 18 09:35:16 BST 2013

Hi,

in order to turn a single-value field into a multiple field, I do so by
adding multiple => 1 to the field definition in cfg.d/eprint_fields.pl,
then I do `bin/epadmin update $repoid`. This command will create the
additional tables. But how can I make EPrints transfer the data to the
new place, facing the tables still empty after that command? I wouldn't
enjoy much doing that manually, it's error-prone regarding the sub-fields.

Kind regards,
Florian Heß

--
UB Heidelberg (Altstadt)