[EP-tech] Re: XML entity error

Mark Gregson mark.gregson at qut.edu.au
Thu Apr 18 05:42:26 BST 2013

I need to defer that to Soton!

Mark

From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Matthew Brady
Sent: Thursday, 18 April 2013 2:04 PM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: XML entity error

This might be a Tim level question... :)

Would this LibXML2 problem cause the upgrade process to fail in any other ways (that I might not have picked up in logs), due to being unable to handle the XML files correctly ??
Should I re-sync all the data/reload database with 3.1.2 version and run the entire process again?

Thanks again for the pin point link to cause

Matt