[EP-tech] Re: XML entity error

Matthew Kerwin matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au
Thu Apr 18 03:55:46 BST 2013

For what it's worth, the first error message is correct.  Without any DTDs,   is not a valid XML entity (it's a HTML entity.)  You can use   if you don't want to write/include a HTML-compatibility DTD.

--
Matthew Kerwin  |  QUT Library eServices  |  ph 3138 3910<tel:+61731383910>  |  matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au<mailto:matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au>