[EP-tech] XML entity error

Matthew Brady Matthew.Brady at usq.edu.au
Thu Apr 18 03:37:59 BST 2013

Hi All,

I am in the process of upgrading eprints up to 3.3.10 (from 3.1.2), and all seems to have worked so far... database has been upgraded successfully etc., but I'm getting the following error, and I hope someone can tell me where to start looking... It hasn't occurred in the dev machine, so I'm hoping it's simply something I missed in migrating from dev to tst.

Thanks

Matt

Failed to parse XML file: /opt/eprints3/lib/lang/en/phrases/system.xml: Entity: line 396: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined
age or title page. If there are more than four authors, click on the [More
                                                                                ^
Entity: line 396: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined
e page. If there are more than four authors, click on the [More input
                                                                                ^
Entity: line 397: parser error : AttValue: ' expected
                                                                         ^
Entity: line 397: parser error : attributes construct error
                                                                         ^
Entity: line 397: parser error : Couldn't find end of Start Tag span
                                                                         ^

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If you received this email by mistake,
please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily
reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland.  Although all
reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no
viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses
arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education
with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )