[EP-tech] Re: Registration

Matthew Brady Matthew.Brady at usq.edu.au
Mon Apr 15 23:20:22 BST 2013

Matt Brady
Application Engineer
Phone: +61 7 4687 5713

-----Original Message-----
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Tim Brody
Sent: Thursday, 11 April 2013 9:12 PM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Registration

Hi,

I believe most 3rd party services (CORE, Bielefeld BASE) will pick up new repositories from OpenDOAR, http://www.opendoar.org/.
NB when you submit to ROAR you can get ROAR to also submit to OpenDOAR, otherwise ROAR watches OpenDOAR for new entries as well.

/Tim.

On Thu, 2013-04-11 at 13:48 +0300, Dimitrakakis Georgios wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Besides ROAR is there any other place where we can register our repositories?
>
> All the best,
>
> G.
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > If you mean registering with ROAR, as long as it is at your stable
> > URL then feel free to register. You can modify your record at any time.
> >
> > --
> > All the best,
> > Tim.
> >
> > On Thu, 2013-04-11 at 10:10 +0530, mahesh kumar wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>

> >> We installed eprints on which we are carrying out a project. Should
> >> we register our website prior to the customization or after the
> >> project is done? Kindly let us know when to register.
> >>

> >> Thank you.
> >>

> >> Regards
> >> K. Mahesh
> >> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> >> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If you received this email by mistake,
please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily
reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland.  Although all
reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no
viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses
arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education
with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )